- Privacy-Enhancing Technologies (PET)
- Personal Data Management
- Distributed Computations
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Participatory Sensing
- Information Retrieval (IR)
- Health Informatics
Funded Research Projects
- EROGamb. Empowering Responsible Online Gambling with Predictive, Real-time, Persuasive and Interactive Intervention. It is hosted by ESOTICS group in the Department of Computing and Informatics and funded jointly by GambleAware and Bournemouth University. Role: Research Software Engineer.
- CARRE. Personalized patient empowerment and shared decision support for cardiorenal disease and comorbidities, European Union 7th Framework Programme, grant agreement no. 611140. Role: Postdoctoral Researcher & Project Manager. Final Assessment: Excellent progress with encouragement to continue our research.
- ATLAS. Advanced Tourism PLanning System, GSRT/CO-OPERATION/11SYN-10-1730. Role: Postdoctoral Researcher.
- SPICE. Space Internetworking Center – SPICE, European Union 7th Framework Programme, grant agreement no. 264226. Role: Postgraduate Researcher.
Internal Research Projects
- Privacy-preserving Television Audience Measurement
- Privacy-enhanced NoiseTube
- Statistical Analysis on Ubiquitous Health Data
- Query Scrambler for Search Privacy
- Nearest Doctor Problem (NDP)
- Polis Project